Members of the School of Psychology are looking forward to presenting activities at a free public event.
Lincoln Get Hold of Technology and Science (LiGHTS) takes place on Friday, 29th September. There will be lots of talks and interactive activities throughout the day across the University. These include several contributions from staff in the School of Psychology:
- Why and how to get a good night’s sleep, by Simon Durrant
- How would you behave with wildlife?, by Laetitia Marechal
- Watch your step! Is it ok to text while you walk, by Frouke Hermens
- The Happiness Lab: Improving wellbeing, by Roger Bretherton
- Don’t believe your eyes! Visual perception and illusion, by Rob Lee and Louise O’Hare
- About face: exploring facial recognition, by Kay Ritchie
- Is that my hand I see before me? Understanding perception of movement, by Kirsty Miller
See lightsexpo.org for more information, and come along if you can!