We are looking for exceptional candidates to undertake well-defined research projects to start in September 2014. Up to five studentships are available to cover full UK/EU fees and a stipend of £15,000 a year for a maximum of three and a half years.
(1) Assessing the Predictive Value of the UK-CDI for Early Identification of Developmental Language Delay ( Prof Kerstin Meints)
(2) Emotional Memory Consolidation during REM Sleep as a Causal Factor in Depression (Dr Simon Durrant)
(3) Genetic relatedness and social complexity in the Barbary macaque (Macaca sylvanus) (Dr Bino Majolo)
(4) Genotypic variation and the effects on cognition; the association and interaction of stress (Dr Kyla Pennington)
(5) Inter-species emotional understanding across life span (Dr Kun Guo)
Informal enquiries to the potential supervisor are encouraged.
Applications should be made by 5pm on 18th April 2014. Candidates will be notified w/c 5th May of the outcome of the process. Interviews are anticipated to take place w/c 26th May.
Please follow this link for more details of each project and details of how to apply.